Foodpreneur : Recipe for Success
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Parsippany, NJ
The Foodpreneur ® Recipe for Success Boot Camp is an intensive series tailored to new food entrepreneurs who have a great specialty food idea but are unsure of the next steps. The program covers the key ingredients needed to be a successful Foodpreneur. Participants will have an overview of the many facets involved with creating and launching a food or beverage product.
- The Boot Camp is taught by food business experts with hands on industry knowledge.
- Participants learn experientially through classroom interaction, and will be provided tools and resources.
- Participants will be introduced to the Foodpreneur business model strategy of MVP- Minimum Viable Product.
Esther Psarakis of Foodpreneur, along with other subject matter experts will present a full day event tailored to new and early stage “Foodpreneurs”
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
USE PROMO CODE FOR 15% DISCOUNT- FPSBDCOCT
|Take advantage of this opportunity to bring product for sampling and feedback
from presenters and attendees.
“A Taste” of What We Will Cover:
- Before You Get into the Kitchen
- Getting Your Idea Out of the Kitchen
- Getting Your Product on the Shelf
- Getting Your Product onto the Consumer’s Plate & into their Hands